Degree, Set, Go! Presentation Request
Interested in having a Peer Advisor visit your classroom, space, or event? Fill out the form below and the Peer Advising Team will be happy to coordinate a presentation
- What is "Degree, Set, Go!"?
- Important Advising Tools:
- Academic Requirements Report
- Using the Degree Planner and Schedule Assistant to enroll the Cougar Way!
- Academic Advising
- How to connect with an Academic Advisor
- Important Dates and Deadlines during enrollment periods
- Presentations are generally 30 minutes – 1 hour depending on needs of the group.
- We ask the requestor to remain present or designate a staff member to remain present
during the presentation in order to support the Peer Advisor(s).
It is beneficial for students to hear this presentation before enrollment periods:
- Spring enrollment period: Mid-November
- Fall enrollment period: Mid- April
We will do our best to honor your preferred date. If you have any questions, please