Degree, Set, Go! Presentation Request
Are you interested in having a Peer Advisor visit your classroom, space, or event? Fill out the form below and the Peer Advising Team will be happy to coordinate a presentation with you!
- What is "Degree, Set, Go!"?
- Important Advising Tools:
- Academic Requirements Report
- Using the Degree Planner and Schedule Assistant to enroll the Cougar Way!
- Academic Advising
- How to connect with an Academic Advisor
- Important Dates and Deadlines during enrollment periods
- Presentations are generally 30 minutes – 1 hour depending on needs of the group.
- We ask the requestor to remain present or designate a staff member to remain present during the presentation in order to support the Peer Advisor(s).
It is beneficial for students to hear this presentation before enrollment periods. The spring enrollment period is in mid-November. The fall enrollment period is in mid- April.
We will do our best to honor your preferred date. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.