- Books, Custom Course Materials, and Grading
- Books - To ORDER books please visit the University Bookstore and then select "Faculty Adoptions"
- Custom Course Materials Policy
- Grading System Policy
- Visiting Faculty Classification
- Faculty Ethics and Academic Dishonesty
- Faculty Ethics Policy
- Reporting Academic Dishonesty (Plagiarism)
- Stateside Summer
For Summer 2023, CSUSM is moving many of it's summer courses to statside from self-support. Here are some FAQs to support the transition.
- Additional Resources
- Payroll and Appointments
- Temporary Faculty Range Elevation Procedure
- Additional Employment
- Outside Employment
All full-time faculty members with outside employment amounting to more than 160 hours per semester (academic year faculty) or 120 hours per three-month period (12-month faculty) are required under the Collective Bargaining Agreement to report their employment to their Dean’s Office. This must be done by completing the Outside Employment Disclosure Form and sending it to your Dean’s office within 30 days of the beginning of the Fall semester (for academic year faculty) or by October 1, January 1, April 1, and July 1 (for 12-month appointment faculty.)