Course Map CSUSM Scorecard CSUSM Campus Map
The CSUSM Disc Golf Course was installed in 2010 and winds its way through the California
State University San Marcos campus. The course is open to everyone including CSUSM
Student, Faculty, Staff and off campus community members. CSUSM Students and Clarke
Field House members can check out Discs to play the course at the CFH information
desk with CSUSM ID. Community members wishing to play the course must pay to park
on campus because ticketing is enforced 24/7. The course is open from dawn until dusk
and begins down the hill directly beneath the Clarke Field House. For questions please
contact the CFH information desk at 760.750.7400.
Course Rules & Guidelines
- Rule #1 – Have fun, enjoy the course and your playing partners. Good karma = good
- Each hole starts at the tee sign and ends with the disc in the basket.
- Count the number of throws from tee to basket.
- Player farthest away from basket throws first.
- Use of the disc golf course is at your own risk.
- Wear shoes appropriate for light hiking or trail running.
- Check the tee signs for distances and out-of-bounds.
- Pedestrians and other campus users have right-of-way.
- Blunt-edge discs only on Holes 9 through 16. (No Drivers)
- Do not enter fenced areas to retrieve discs.
- CSUSM is a drug- and alcohol-free campus.
- Effective fall 2017, CSUSM is adopting a smoke and tobacco free campus policy, contributing
to our commitment to be a respectful, safe and healthy learning and working environment
for all our faculty, staff, students and visitors.