How To Register
IM Leagues Sign Up instructions:
Step 1: Go to: imleagues.com/csusm to begin. Select the Login link in the upper right corner. Enter your cougar username/password on the next screen
Step 2: Once you are logged in and can view Intramurals, scroll down to select the sport you wish to join. From there, you can Join a Team, Create a Team, or Join as a Free Agent
Step 3: Complete online payment, and keep an eye out for important messages regarding Captain's
meetings, League schedules, and updated statistics!
Payments can no longer be made at the CFH Info Desk. For any questions or concerns
with your Intramural registration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IM Leagues Website IM Leagues Create Account
- All schedules and updates will be provided through IMleagues.com; this means the more
information you provide, the easier it will be to get you the updates.
- Roster adjustments can be made via IMleagues.com, but each player must pay the Intramural
registration fee for that particular sport before they will be eligible to participate.
- Captains can allow for the option of free agents adding to their team. This is an
efficient way to fill up your roster if you are in need of players.
- ALL players must register on IMleagues.com if they want to participate, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Only campus emails will be accepted.
- Remember to bring your Student ID to every Intramural event upon registration. NO
ID = NO PLAY!
**Campus Recreation reserves the right to change specifications for registration at