Find Your Fit!
Campus Recreation (REC) is dedicated to promoting holistic wellness and enriching the CSUSM experience by providing inclusive recreational services, facilities, and opportunities.
Need to balance your day on the CSUSM campus with some fun or wellness? Enjoy over 50 hours a week of different activities - Find your fit, refresh your Academic Life, and your workplace.
To learn more and be part of upcoming REC programs, events, and involvement opportunities, please follow our Instagram page.
For information on the Clarke Field House and building hours of operation, please visit the Athletics Website.
Campus Recreation is vital to the culture of the evolving CSUSM community. We inspire lifelong wellness and student development by providing visionary facilities and services.
The 8 Dimensions of Wellness
The 8 Dimensions of Wellness are the guiding principles for Campus Recreation. We strive to create programming that encompasses these pillars to ensure holistic wellness for all our participants.
- Financial WellnessSatisfaction with current and future financial situations.
- Intellectual WellnessRecognizing ways to expand knowledge and skills through intellectually stimulating activities.
- Occupational WellnessPersonal satisfaction and enrichment from one’s work.
- Social WellnessDeveloping a sense of connection, belonging, and a well-developed support system.
- Physical WellnessRecognizing the need for physical activity, healthy foods, and sleep.
- Environmental WellnessOccupying pleasant, stimulating environments that support well-being.
- Spiritual WellnessAttending to our sense of purpose and meaning in life.
- Emotional WellnessCoping effectively, having a sense of positive self-regard, and creating satisfying relationships.
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm*
- Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm*
- Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm*
- Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm*
- Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm*
- Saturday: CLOSED
- Sunday: CLOSED
*Hours may vary depending on events and programs.
- Fitness & Wellness
Exercise your mind and body with free group fitness classes provided by Campus Rec.
Create your own sports team and compete against other CSUSM students
- Sport Clubs
Looking to meet new friends and have some friendly competition? Join a sports club today!
- Outdoor Adventures
Let's have an adventure. Join a day trip, weekend trip, or week-long tip led by trained CSUSM student guides.
Campus Rec Marketing
(For Campus Recreation Team Use Only)