- In your Student Center, select the "enroll" link.
- Select the green "Search" button
- Search for the course you are trying to add (make sure to uncheck "Show Open Classes Only"),
- Select "Select Class"
- Check the box: "Wait list if class is full"
- Select "Next"
- Select "Proceed to Step 2 of 3"
- Select "Finish Enrolling".
- Students are moved from the waitlist into the course only if a seat becomes available
(in the order of your waitlist position).
- Placing yourself on a waitlist does not guarantee enrollment.
- Factors that may prohibit you from being placed into a waitlisted
course include unit limits, class time conflicts, prerequisite issues, etc.
- If you are on a waitlist and do not plan to pursue enrollment, remove yourself from