The Office of Inclusive Excellence considers it a priority to support the meaningful work of the various Faculty/Staff Associations (FSAs). FSAs are all-volunteer organizations, officially recognized by the institution through our office, which allows them to apply for funding and host events on campus.
The following FSAs are officially recognized:
- Asian Pacific Islander Desi American Faculty Staff Association (APIDA-FSA)
- Black Faculty Staff Association (BFSA)
- Jewish Faculty Staff Association (JFSA) Contact: Glen Brodowsky for more infomation
- Latino Association of Faculty & Staff (LAFS)
- Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Queer and Ally Faculty Staff Association (LGBTQA FSA)
In addition to their own respective monthly meetings, the presidents of each FSA meet with the AVP for Inclusive Excellence once every two months to coordinate activities and discover opportunities for collaboration.