department menu

Grants and Funding

Grants for faculty research and creative activities are available through the School of Education and Graduate Studies and Reseach. In addition to submitting proposals for the Distinguished Teacher in Residence, the Mission in Action Plan (MAP), and Research and Creative Activities Pan (RCAP) assigned time grants, faculty can pursue internal seed grants as well as federal and non-federal grants outside of the university. Visit the following links to learn more about grant opportunities outside of School of Education: