M.A. in Educational Administration
The Master of Arts in Educational Administration program qualifies candidates for
a Certificate of Eligibility for the Preliminary Educational Administration Services
credential (PASC). This program has a focus on K-12 education using a lens of cultural
proficiency and equity. Candidates also conduct meaningful field experience work
in school settings.
Candidates develop skills and knowledge in all aspects of practice related to:
- Leading 21st century instruction
- Creating a responsive environment and community
- Managing budget, legal issues, and personnel
- Understanding and responding to data
- Engaging in sound theoretical and practical leadership philosophies
- Developing a culture of continual school improvement
What makes this program unique:
- Earn the Master's Degree in just twelve months
- Join a cohort and experience the network of teacher-leaders, just like you, who want
to advance their careers
- Engage in action research of your interest to impact your school site
This fully-online program is run through Extended Learning.
Full details are available on the Extended Learning program page.
Program Information & Courses