Your  Account:

Students Driving While Traveling

If students are driving as part of a sponsored program and will be applying for travel reimbursement, they must complete the General Liability Waiver prior to the travel dates and submit it with the Travel Expense Claim Form to receive mileage and rental car reimbursement.

Students who are currently university employees (ex. Student Assistants) are required to complete the defensive driving certification prior to traveling.

Return to the Defensive Driving Main Page