What Services Does Family PACT cover?
Confidential family planning visits for birth control counseling and methods that also may include:
- Emergency Contraceptive Pills
- Prevention, screening and treatment of most sexually transmitted infections
- HIV testing and counseling
- Limited cervical cancer screening
What Birth Control Methods are available that Family PACT covers?
- Contraceptive Implant
- Contraceptive Shot and Ring
- Birth Control Pills
- Diaphragm and Cap
- Condoms for men and women
- Spermicides and Sponge
What Birth Control Methods are available that Family PACT covers that is not offered
at SHCS, but a community referral can be given.
- Contraceptive Patch
- Natural Family Planning Methods
- Sterilization for women and men
Questions? Contact Us.
Monday-Thursdays @ 9:00-11:00 am and 2:00-4:00 pm for Enrollment