Sexual and Reproductive Health
Sexual and Reproductive Health services are available to students. Our physicians, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, health educator and support staff are trained in the provision of sexual and reproductive health care including:
- Screening and treatment of sexually transmitted infection (STI)*
- Evaluation and management of genital infections and urinary tract infections (UTI)
- Routine gynecological examinations and concerns
- Information and education on sexuality, birth control methods, and gynecological exams
- Provision of birth control methods*
Most of the concerns regarding sexual and reproductive health are done by appointment. Students who are seen for sensitive exams will have a clinical chaperone present. To schedule an appointment call (760) 750-4915.
*Sometimes there will be fees associated with your services. Please discuss with your clinician regarding the fees.