Helpful Tips...Know your ABCs
- Appointments made in advance save you time.
- Allow enough time for your appointment. You will need at least 30 minutes - 1 hour.
- AM hours are usually less busy- use these hours whenever possible.
- Ask to make a follow-up appointment with the same provider when possible.
- Be on time! Late arrivals may need to be rescheduled.
- Be specific about the reason for your visit. This will allow the medical scheduler to assign the most appropriate provider and time frame for your visit.
- Bring cash or use your ATM debit card for payment. No other forms of payment are accepted so please be prepared.
- Be sure to bring your student identification card.
- Cancel or reschedule appointments in a timely manner-Give other students a chance to fill the time.
- Contraception prescriptions are available.
- Childcare arrangements: For their safety and protection, we kindly request that other childcare arrangements are made for your appointment time.
- Come prepared! Bring your completed patient forms that were requested at the time when you made your appointment.
@ 8:00 AM -5:00 PM
Phone: (760) 750-4915
Fax: (760) 750-3181
Student Health & Counseling Services
333 S. Twin Oaks Valley Rd
San Marcos, CA 92096-0001
Blog: CSUSM Health Blog