- Where can I find instructions on how to complete the Travel Authorization and Travel
The Travel Office has prepared a detailed guide on how to complete the Travel Authorization and Travel Claim form. You can find the guide https://www.csusm.edu/travel/index.html.
- For trips with split funding, will we will have two separate authorizations and claims?
No. State, Corporation and Foundation funding can be processed with only one Travel Authorization and one Travel Claim. The forms are submitted with all applicable chartfield strings and funding authority approvals.
- How do we know whose email to put it the Adobe Sign Travel Authorization?
Each campus unit and travel event type and estimate cost will dictate the required approvers. We recommend you contact a department administrator to seek guidance. If you need help identifying your department administrator, please contact the Travel Office and we can assist.
- Is the travel training mandatory?
No, but it is strongly encouraged.
- Can I apply for a US Bank Travel Card?
If you are a CSUSM employee, you can apply for the US Bank Travel Card.
- Where can I send questions?
Traveloffice@csusm.edu can be contacted for travel questions related to business unit, or reach one of the Travel Office team members directly.
- Where can I find additional FAQs?
Visit the CSUSM Travel Frequently Asked Questions page for more FAQs.
All information including travel documents, traveler responsibilities, pre & post travel information and more are thoroughly detailed in the CSUSM Travel Guidelines and the CSU Travel Policy, ICSUAM 3601.
If you have questions about CSUSM Corporation Travel, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions page or email email@example.com.