Chair & Equipment Demo Program
(Campus or Tele Step 3 – as necessary)
Upon completion of an Ergonomic Evaluation, employees may enroll in the Chair & Equipment Demo Program, which provides users
an opportunity to try-out specific ergonomic items.
- SH&S will contact the employee to schedule a date/time to demonstrate a chair. Chair
selection will be based on the information gained from the ergonomic evaluation.
- Information on the selected chair provided to employee will include model, optional
features, and vendor contact.
- Employee's department will work with vendor to purchase selected chair (SH&S does
not order for the departments).
- Chairs in the demo program are not intended to provide temporary seats due to broken, missing, or unassigned seating.
Employees should contact their Department or Planning, Design & Construction for such
- SH&S will contact the employee to schedule a date/time to demonstrate ergonomic-related
- An SH&S staff member will assist the employee in trying a variety of keyboards, mice,
and/or other equipment.
- Information on selected equipment will be provided to employee, including any applicable
Note: Except for ADA or Worker Compensation issues, chairs and equipment are not intended to leave the campus.