Who needs to take defensive driving training?
Staff, faculty, student assistant, or special consultant and Registered Volunteers
- Do you drive any vehicle as part of your job duties?
- Do you drive a powered cart on campus?
- Do you drive a personal or state-owned vehicle on campus?
- Do you run errands off campus using a personal or state-owned vehicle as part of your
- Do you drive a personal, rental car, or state-owned vehicle to meetings, conferences,
or any other event as part of your job duties?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, you must complete defensive driving training and submit the required documents
If you answered no to all of the questions above, you may qualify for a Safe Driving Program Exemption.
Consult with your employer to determine if you are required to complete defensive
driving training. Auxiliary employees are NOT permitted to drive University owned vehicles (including
Questions? Contact SHS at x4502 or email@example.com
Return to the Defensive Driving Main Page