Any applications received after the application deadline will be considered on a case-by-case basis or may roll over to the following term.
You must apply to the program through this website and the instructions must be followed exactly to receive full consideration for admission to the IB program. We look forward to reviewing your application and all supporting documents by the deadline. For any questions, please send email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “IB Application” or call 760-750-4004.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Teaching credential or equivalent
- Many teachers working within IB World Schools have never gained or do not hold a current teaching license/qualification, but are expert teachers in their fields. Therefore, the IB now accepts a specified amount of experience as a professional teacher as a replacement for possessing a current teaching license/qualification.
A complete application to the IB program includes:
- Transcripts from the degree-granting institution
- Teaching credential or equivalent (teaching license, résumé, etc.)
Once your application and supporting documents have been reviewed and approved, you will be contacted to register and pay for the courses.
The administration of the IB program is contingent upon having the appropriate number of qualified candidates. In the event the number of minimum qualified candidates is not satisfied, the program may be delayed or canceled prior to the program’s stated start date. Participants will be notified in writing if the program is canceled or delayed. We encourage you to visit our website frequently for the most up-to-date information.
Please note: To be considered for admission you must reside in an approved state.