- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent education background
- Applicants with a baccalaureate degree in a related field may be able to meet prerequisites with equivalent work experience in computer science and will be considered for conditional admission
- Admission requires a minimum of 3.0 GPA in upper-division computer science courses and at least a 2.5 undergraduate GPA in the last 60 semester units (or last 90 quarter units) attempted
- One official transcript from each academic institution attended
- A personal statement describing reasons for pursuing this program
- Résumé or curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
- No GRE required to apply
Please note: To be considered for admission you must reside in an approved state.
Computer science degree or related work experience. If you need a refresher, sign up for CSUSM’s Cyber Boot Camp, a fully online 10-week program designed to prepare you for this program.