Student Success Initiatives
OUGS Undeclared Webinar Series - Spring 2020
We know this is a difficult time and it’s easy to feel stressed or unsure of how to move forward. The Office of Undergraduate Studies wants to support you and help you navigate this difficult time.
Students who are undeclared are invited to meet with other students and our Student Success Facilitator & First-Year Programs Lecturer, Ashley Gragido, to meet for an hour each week where you will discuss the issues you are experiencing while learning remotely or as a student still exploring their major. These webinar sessions cover a range of topics to guide the conversation and answer questions. Students are encouraged to engage as an active participant or participate as a listener. Vulnerability is the act of putting yourself out there in hopes that good will come, we hope this provides that opportunity for you. No registration is required.
We hope to see you there!
OUGS Undeclared Student Webinar Series
- Academic Reinstatement Infosession Hosted on 10/19/2023 @12pm
Academic Reinstatement Infosession Q&A
View here: Reinstatement Infosession Recording
- Webinar Series #1 Keep Learning – How to Learn During COVID-19
Tuesday, April 14th @ U-Hour
- Zoom Link: https://csusm.zoom.us/j/720753331
- Webinar Series #2 Keep Planning – How to Navigate Majors, Schedules, and Systems
Tuesday, April 21st @ U-Hour
- Zoom Link: https://csusm.zoom.us/j/261001707
- Webinar Series #3 Keep Focused – How to Survive Finals & Summer
Tuesday, April 28th @ U-Hour
- Zoom Link: https://csusm.zoom.us/j/517489120
This series will be recorded and made available to students.