What is HYPE team?
Calling all creative minded students! Our Highlighting Your Programs & Events (HYPE) team is composed of students who use their creativity, strategy, and critical thinking to market and promote ASI events, both in person and virtually. HYPE is for the student who loves to discover new marketing tactics, utilize social media, and connect with the campus community. This is a one-year, volunteer appointment.
As a HYPE Team member, you will:
- Learn about ASI and how to give elevator pitches
- Participate in promotional videos and/or photographs
- Work collaboratively with ASI members across a variety of teams
- Learn how to use our project management program, Basecamp
- Attend bi-weekly meetings
- Other ASI-related tasks as assigned
- Check out our HYPE Volunteer Description for more information regarding HYPE Ambassadors: HYPE Volunteer Description
Who Should Join?
Anyone can join regardless of year, major, or work experience! We're looking for eager individuals who want to make the most out of their college experience.