Application and registration processes vary based on the program you're interested in. Use the information below to find your next steps.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (760) 750-4020.
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Certificate Programs
There are five easy ways to register for certificates:
- Online - Select your course from the following options and follow the registration instructions on the program page
- Phone - (760) 750-4020 or (800) 500-9377
- Mail - Cal State San Marcos, Extended Learning, 333 S. Twin Oaks Valley Road, San Marcos, CA 92096
- In Person - Extended Learning Building 5th Floor, 288 Campus Way, San Marcos, CA 92078
- Purchase Order - Fax a copy of the P.O. to (760)-750-3138 or mail to the address above
- Online Professional Courses
Information on how to register should be available on the specific course page.
- Open University
View the step-by-step guide on how to register for Open University classes.