Nationwide Pet Insurance
Nationwide is offering three benefit options for your pets. This insurance can cover your pet's accidents, illness and even preventive care and wellness services.
- Whole Pet - includes exams, lab tests, x-rays, prescriptions, surgeries & hospitalization, chronic conditions, hereditary conditions (no waiting period), and more.
- Major Medical - includes exams, lab tests, x-rays, prescriptions, surgeries & hospitalization, chronic conditions, and some hereditary conditions (waiting period applies).
- Pet Wellness - wellness exams and tests, flea/heartworm prevention and vaccinations.
Plans are available for dogs, cats, birds, small mammals and exotics (such as reptiles) with:
- Multiple policy discounts
- Same price for pets of all ages and breeds
- Unlimited 24/7 access to a veterinary professional through the vethelpline®
- Nationwide Pet Insurance Frequently Asked Questions
- Nationwide Pet Insurance Brochure
- How Does My Pet's Plan Work? (short video)
How to Enroll
- Visit www.petinsurance.com/calstate or
- Call (877) 738-7874