Sign In Process
Congratulations on your employment with CSU San Marcos! In order to establish your employment with the university, you must complete the sign-in process. U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) requires the in-person verification of identity and employment eligibility documentation for the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification process.
How to Sign In
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 1:00 pm or by appointment
To schedule an appointment, please email email@example.com.
Cal State San Marcos Human Resources
333 S. Twin Oaks Valley Road
San Marcos, CA 92096
Administrative Building, Room 4800
Lower E Lot has two-30 minute free parking spaces.
What Do I Need to Bring To Human Resources
Before visiting Human Resources, all new hires should have completed their Onboarding Packet via Adobe Sign and Section 1 of their I9 via Tracker.
- Staff/Management/Special ConsultantStaff/Management/Special Consultants will complete all new hire paperwork online through Adobe Sign & Tracker I9. If you have not received an email with the links, please contact the Office of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FacultyWelcome new faculty! New faculty are asked to follow the same sign-in procedure listed above. HR works closely with Faculty Affairs to process hiring. For questions regarding your Onboarding please email email@example.com.
- Student Assistants (job code 1870, 1871, 1868 & 1874)
- Unit 11 Student Assistants (job code 1150, 1151, 2354, 2355, 2325)
- Do I need to present my Social Security Card?The answer is yes! Employees are asked to provide their original Social Security card for name verification purposes in order to meet Federal Internal Revenue Service and California State Franchise Tax Board requirements.
If you have specific questions regarding the Sign-In Process , please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Federal Internal Revenue Service and California State Franchise Tax Board requirements:
To meet Federal Internal Revenue Service and California State Franchise Tax Board requirements, employees are asked to provide their original social security card for verification of their name. Employees are required to sign onto the state payroll system with the name that appears on their social security card. If incorrect, employees will be sent to the Social Security office to have it corrected.
ALL DOCUMENTS USED MUST REFLECT THE SAME EXACT LEGAL NAME UNDER WHICH THE EMPLOYEE IS SIGNING ONTO THE PAYROLL SYSTEM.
Employment Eligibility Verification
All employees, citizens and noncitizens, hired after November 6, 1986 and working in the United States must complete the Form I-9. The purpose of this form is to document that each new employee is authorized to work in the United States.
Employees must provide original unexpired documents. List of acceptable documents. Employees may present one selection from List A OR a combination of one selection from List B and one selection from List C.
YOUR PRIVACY - CSU HIPAA PRIVACY NOTICE This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can access this information. Please review it carefully.
Questions can be directed to the Office of Human Resources at (760)750-4418.