Sign In Process
Congratulations on your employment with CSU San Marcos. In order to establish your employment with the university, you must complete the sign-in process. Per ICE's policy, workplaces must conduct in-person document reviews and verification.
How to Sign In
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 1:00 pm or by appointment
To schedule an appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cal State San Marcos Human Resources
333 S. Twin Oaks Valley Road
San Marcos, CA 92096
Administrative Building, Room 1200
LOT C has two-30 minute free parking spaces.
What Do I Need to Bring To Human Resources
Before visiting Human Resources, all new hires should have completed their Onboarding Packet via Adobe Sign and Section 1 of their I9 via Tracker.
- StaffStaff will complete all new hire paperwork online through Adobe Sign & Tracker I9. If you have not received an email with the links, please email your assigned HR Analyst. If you are unsure who your HR Analyst is, please email email@example.com.
- FacultyWelcome new faculty! New faculty are asked to follow the same sign-in procedure listed above. HR works closely with Faculty Affairs to process hiring. For questions regarding your Onboarding please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student Assistants (job code 1870, 1871, 1868 & 1874)Please follow instructions on the Student Employee Sign In Process site. If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact Susie Martinez at email@example.com.
- Unit 11 Student Assistants (job code 1150, 1151, 2354, 2355, 2325)
Please follow instructions on the Student Employee Sign In Process website. If you have questions, please contact Faculty Affairs by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting Veronica Arias email@example.com.
- Do I need to present my Social Security Card?The answer is yes! Employees are asked to provide their original Social Security card for name verification purposes in order to meet Federal Internal Revenue Service and California State Franchise Tax Board requirements.
If you have specific questions regarding the Sign-In Process , please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Federal Internal Revenue Service and California State Franchise Tax Board requirements:
To meet Federal Internal Revenue Service and California State Franchise Tax Board requirements, employees are asked to provide their original social security card for verification of their name. Employees are required to sign onto the state payroll system with the name that appears on their social security card. If incorrect, employees will be sent to the Social Security office to have it corrected.
ALL DOCUMENTS USED MUST REFLECT THE SAME EXACT LEGAL NAME UNDER WHICH THE EMPLOYEE IS SIGNING ONTO THE PAYROLL SYSTEM.
Employment Eligibility Verification
All employees, citizens and noncitizens, hired after November 6, 1986 and working in the United States must complete the Form I-9. The purpose of this form is to document that each new employee is authorized to work in the United States.
Employees must provide original unexpired documents. List of acceptable documents. Employees may present one selection from List A OR a combination of one selection from List B and one selection from List C.
YOUR PRIVACY - CSU HIPAA PRIVACY NOTICE This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can access this information. Please review it carefully.
Questions can be directed to the Office of Human Resources at (760)750-4418.