Management Personnel Plan (MPP)
Management Personnel Plan (MPP) Employee Evaluations
Performance appraisals of MPP (M80) Employees are intended as a means of measuring and enhancing individual and, in turn, institutional performance, fostering professional development and career growth, aiding in the determination of compensation based upon merit, and meeting internal and external requirements for documentation of individual performance.
MPP employees shall not serve a probationary period and shall not receive permanent status. MPP's shall receive an evaluation after six-months of hire and one after a year of service. MPP's shall be subsequently evaluated on an annual basis.
- Overall Evaluation Schedule for 2022 - 2023:
- Review Period: May 1, 2022 - April 30, 2023
- Forms Due to HR June 30, 2023
- MPP Performance Planning Review Handbook
- MPP Perfomance Evaluation Form - Managers have the option of providing feedback using the MPP Evaluation Form OR writing a brief narrative which includes an assessment of the MPP's acheivements, strengths, areas for growth, an overall rating, and goals for the next review period.
- MPP Self-Evaluation
- MPP Professional Development Plan
- MPP Performance Improvement Plan
- Periodic Review of the Deans and the Vice Provost
- Periodic Review of the Provost and Vice Presidents
MPP Third Party Input
- MPP Third Party Input (Paper Version)
- MPP Third Party Input Survey (Electronic Version) - Employees can self-administer an MPP Third Party Input Survey using a template created on the campus' Qualtrics system. The survey template can be found under the folder titled "Labor and Employee Relations" in the CSUSM Qualtrics Library. Go to CSUSM Forms and Questions Library for instructions on how to copy a survey from the Qualtrics Library. For general help using Qualtrics, please refer to these resources: