Your  Account:

Student Employee Sign In

All student employees must complete the Sign In process to be placed on University payroll.  This process is legally required and ensures you are paid in a timely manner. It is essential that you complete your new hire paperwork on or before the first day of employment

In addition to the required paperwork below, you will also need to provide:

  • Original Social Security Card: It is required that your name and Social Security Number are reported exactly as stated on your Social Security card to the Internal Revenue Service and California Franchise Tax Board. This satisfies California State Payroll requirements.  If incorrect, you will be asked to request a new social security card from the Social Security Administration Office website to have it corrected. State law requires that the name you use to sign onto the University payroll matches the name on your social security card. Please be prepared to submit a copy of your  original social security card when you sign onto the University’s payroll.


  • Any document(s) that satisfy Form I-9 requirements (List of Acceptable Documents) All employees, citizens and noncitizens, hired after November 6, 1986 and working in the United States must complete the Form I-9. The purpose of this form is to document that each new employee is authorized to work in the United States.

**Please note that documents must be original and unexpired identification.**

Time and Pay

Contact Us

If you have previously worked on campus, or if you have questions regarding the sign in process, please contact Susie Martinez

If you were hired as an Instructional Student Assistant, Teaching Associate, or Graduate Assistant, please contact Faculty Affairs at