Women in Science: Summer in France 2022
In partnership with Sup'biotech Paris and the French Embassy of the United States, CSUSM Global Programs and Services announces the Transatlantic Mobility Grant for travel to Paris, France in Summer 2022 for female Biotechnology students. This grant will cover the program fees for each grantee selected.
July 4-22, 2022
Language of Instruction
- Female Biology/Biotechnology student
- Good academic standing through departure
- GPA: 2.75 and above
3 units upper-division Biology/Biotech elective
Private room in a French homestay with daily breakfast and lunch.
Program fees are estimated at $2,450. Grant will cover these fees which include tuition, a stay dorm near campus inclusive of daily breakfast and lunch, a survival French course, and cultural and social activities. Additional expenses not covered include airfare, daily dinner, and personal spending, estimated at $1,500-$2,000.
Some Useful Airfare Search Engines
Ideally, we will get all program participants together for pre-departure orientation in which we will discuss the program, curriculum and make flight suggestions. It is recommended that you await this meeting before booking any flights.
How to Apply
- Fill out the online applications by April 15 (Select option for Outside Programs and
type in Women in Science). All applications will be ranked and reviewed by a committee
comprised of faculty and staff. Decisions will be made via campus email by mid-April.
Women in Science General Study Abroad Application
- Complete the scholarship application below.
Fill out my online form.
- After selection, you will apply directly with Sup'biotech. Complete applications with requested supplemental materials due before May 31.
- A mandatory pre-depature orientation will be held with Global Education to discuss arrival instructions and the upcoming course. Proof of attendance will be recorded.