- Human Resources and Equal Opportunity
- HREO Teams
- FAS Division
- Conflict of Interest
- Employee Relations
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Employment Opportunities at CSUSM
- Employment & Recruitment Process
- Human Resources Information System
- HR Forms
- Mandatory Reporting of Child Abuse and Neglect
- Performance Management
- Policies and Procedures
- Training & Professional Development
- Whistleblower Protection
- HREO Staff Directory
Human Resources & Equal Opportunity
Human Resources and Equal Opportunity (HREO) at California State University San Marcos recruits, retains, and develops a quality staff which supports the teaching and diversity mission of the University and offers effective human resource services and programs.
HREO News & Updates
Annual Performance Evaluations for Bargaining Unit employees due 5/21/2014
Annual performance evaluations for employees in UAPD (Unit 1), CSUEU (Unit 2, 5, 7, 9), APC (Unit 4), SETC (Unit 6), and SUPA (Unit 8) are due to HREO by Wednesday, May 21, 2014.
Evaluation forms may be found at:
Please contact an HR manager with any questions at extension 4416.
HREO Training and Professional Development Workshops
HREO is presenting a series of Training and Professional Development Workshops for all staff, faculty and MPPs through June 2014. Employees are invited to learn about important topics such as:
Please note that space is limited and workshops are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
HREO Contact Information:
Phone: (760) 750-4418
Fax: (760) 750-3141
Location: Craven Hall, Suite 1200
Mailing Address: Human Resources & Equal Opportunity
California State University San Marcos
333 S. Twin Oaks Valley Road
San Marcos, CA 92096-0001
Hours of Operation:
- Our standard hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
- We are closed on all campus holidays.
- We are closed on Saturday and Sunday.