Kimberly McCarthy, Ph.D.
- Organizational Behavior
- Human Resource Management
- Creativity, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship
- New Venture Management
- Examining workplace communication
- Studying the impact of incivility on employees and organizations
- Exploring high performance teams and the role of venting
- Investigating email as a method of workplace communication
Kim McCarthy is an Assistant Professor of Management in the College of Business Administration at California State University, San Marcos. Her major areas of research interest include workplace communication, incivility, and high performance teams. Prior to joining CSUSM, Dr. McCarthy received her Ph.D. from the University of California, Irvine as well as an M.B.A. from Creighton University.