The Office of Business Research and Consulting
Research and Analysis Services
The Office of Business Research and Consulting provides services to businesses, community organizations, industry sectors, and government entities seeking to identify key economic indicators and trends in their sector. The data is gathered and analyzed by student researchers and overseen by faculty expertise. Students collect primary data using university licensed software that allows access to national database systems, as wellfrom data provided by community organizations and industries.
Service Offerings Include:
- Business Analyses
- industry Economic Impact Analyses
- Econometric Analyses
- Industry Sector Forecasts
- Branding/Marketing Strategies
- Social Media Strategies and Content Creation
- Library Data Research Services
Past Projects Include:
- North County San Diego Fire District Economic Impact Report
- Sacramento County Craft Beer Industry Impact Report
- San Diego General Business Community Confidence Index with the San Diego Business Journal
- San Diego Tourism Industry Confidence Index
- San Diego Craft Beer Industry Confidence Index
- San Diego Craft Beer Industry Economic Impact Report
- San Diego Sports and Active Lifestyle Industry Economic Impact Report
- Riverside Temecula Craft Beer Industry Impact Report
Preview Past OBRC Reports
Every effort has been made to verify the findings provided in these reports to the best of the ability of CSUSM researchers, including a focus on consistency and clarity of the information provided. Any feedback or corrections may be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further, the information provided in these research documents does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal or financial advice; instead, all information, content, and materials provided are for general informational purposes only. Readers of these documents should contact their attorney and/or financial professional to obtain advice with respect to any particular legal or financial matter. No reader or user of these documents and their content should act or refrain from acting on the basis of the information provided without first seeking advice from their own trusted professionals with relevant expertise.