The Senior Experience Program matches teams of students with projects submitted by regional and national businesses and organizations. Students gain by working as consultants on rigorous, real-world projects that require
teamwork and application of classroom knowledge. Businesses gain by receiving concentrated
attention from bright, energetic teams that provide a fresh, independent look at their
projects. Each student team works under the supervision of a faculty member.
Senior Experience Quick Facts
- 5-student consulting teams
- 750 project hours provided
- $1,500 flat fee for sponsoring organizations
- Spring and Fall semester availability
- 28-year-old program
- 2,000+ projects completed for sponsoring businesses
- 9,000+ business students have completed the capstone program
- 40% or projects completed for non-profit organizations
- More than 50% repeat sponsors
- 1-person startup to Fortune 100 companies
Interested in learning more about Senior Experience and what our Sponsors receive
when they submit a project? Visit our Sponsors page now! Senior Experience...find out what it can do for you. Read what past sponsors have to say about their expeirence working with students!
The Senior Experience Trade Show, held in spring and fall at the end of the semester, is an excellent opportunity
to learn more about the program. Gather ideas for projects as students present their
final research and solutions found to the business community.
View Past Projects Interest Form Submit a Project
View the full Brochure:
More information can be found at the Senior Experience for Students page.