The Senior Experience Program matches teams of students with projects submitted by local businesses and organizations. Students gain by working as consultants on rigorous, real-world projects that require
teamwork and application of classroom knowledge. Businesses gain by receiving concentrated
attention from bright, energetic teams that provide a fresh, independent look at their
projects. Each student team works under the supervision of a faculty member.
Senior Experience Quick Facts
- 5-student consulting teams
- 750 project hours provided
- $1,500 flat fee
- Spring and Fall semester availability
- 27 years
- 40% for non-profit organizations
- More than 50% repeat sponsors
- 1-person startup to Fortune 100 companies
Interested in learning more about Senior Experience and what our Sponsors receive
when they submit a project? Visit our Sponsors page now! Senior Experience...find out what it can do for you.
Sponsor Project Application