The CSUSM Senior Experience Program matches teams of five graduating business students with for-profit and non-profit organizations to complete projects. Students gain experience by working as consultants on rigorous, real-world projects that require teamwork and application of classroom knowledge. Businesses benefit by receiving concentrated attention from bright, energetic teams that provide a fresh, independent look at their business challenge. Each student team works under the supervision of a faculty member.
Senior Experience Quick Facts
- 5-student consulting teams
- 750 project hours provided
- $1,500 flat fee for sponsoring organizations
- Spring and Fall semester availability
- 29-year-old program
- 2,200+ projects completed for sponsoring businesses
- 10,000 business students have completed the capstone program
- 40% or projects completed for non-profit organizations
- More than 50% repeat sponsors
- 1-person startup to Fortune 100 companies
Interested in learning more about Senior Experience and what our Sponsors receive when they submit a project? Visit our Sponsors page now! Senior Experience...find out what it can do for you. Read what past sponsors have to say about their experience working with students!
The Senior Experience Trade Show, held in spring and fall at the end of the semester, is an excellent opportunity to learn more about the program. Gather ideas for projects as students present their final research and solutions found to the business community.
More information can be found at the Senior Experience for Students page.