The Office of Human Resources is pleased to announce LinkedIn Learning as a new e-learning resource available to California State University San Marcos employees!
LinkedIn Learning lets you learn at your own pace. You can select courses relevant to your current role in areas like Business, Technology and Marketing. You can also pursue other passions! With courses on financial literacy, social media, even drawing and music theory, you’ll be able to grow and develop in the areas you care about both at and outside of work.
Pressed for time? Use the LinkedIn Learning mobile app to download courses for offline viewing and listen podcast-style while you’re traveling, going for a walk, or taking a screen break.
- 14,000+ courses, with new content added weekly
- Unlimited access on desktop, mobile, and tablet devices anywhere with internet
- Beginner, intermediate and advanced level videos
- Create and share custom playlists of favorite courses
- Explore professional learning paths for in-demand skills
- Convenient mobile app makes it easy to download videos for offline viewing
- Learn from any desktop or mobile device
- 40 new courses added weekly, on average
- Available bite-size tutorials for just-in-time learning
- Downloadable exercise files that reinforce retention
- Certificates of completion, which can be added to a LinkedIn profile
- Customize and recommend Learning Paths that map courses to curriculum and skill competencies
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I access LinkedIn Learning?
- Do I need to connect my LinkedIn profile?
It is recommended that you connect to your personal LinkedIn profile, as you will receive personalized course recommendations based on your job title, skills, and industry, have access to Q&A sessions with instructors, and have easier access to the platform. However, it is not required that you connect your personal profile.
- Is there an app for LinkedIn Learning?
Yes, the LinkedIn Learning app is available for download.
- Need help?
For support using LinkedIn Learning, there are several resources available:
If you have questions regarding Learning and Development, please contact Courtney Tamone at email@example.com.