Taste for Student Success
Saturday, October 19, 2019
The CSUSM Taste for Student Success is an annual fundraiser that supports student success initiatives across the University. Local wineries, breweries, and restaurants attend and serve sample tastes from their businesses. Guests enjoy tasting, live music, a silent auction, and a photo booth.
Be a Part of the Success!
- EXHIBITORS - Local wineries, breweries, restaurants, and caterers are invited to host a booth during the event and sample out to guests. Learn more about Exhibitor details. Sign up to participate if you're interested.
- VOLUNTEERS - This event relies on a small army of generous and energetic volunteers. We need help with event planning and with all the logistics on event day.
- SPONSORS - If your company is interested in supporting this cause and getting exposure to thousands in the San Diego region please contact Michelle Romans at email@example.com or visit the Taste for Student Success Sponsorship website for more information.
- MUSICIANS - Live music is a must! If you would like to donate your time and talent to play during this event contact Michelle Romans at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DONATIONS - Event guests love to go shopping at our silent auction. If you would like to donate to our auction and/or opportunity drawings contact Michelle Romans at email@example.com.