Faculty Online Grade Change
- If grades have not yet been posted (i.e., the Official Grade column is blank), a grade change is not necessary; you can simply change the Approval Status from Approved to Not Reviewed and make the necessary edits to the roster.
- The online grade change form is available following the grading deadline, and for 60 days after the end of the term (one year for I grades).
- A paper/PDF form may still be submitted for grade changes beyond 60 days (contact email@example.com for a form).
- Reasons you may not be able to perform an online grade change:
- The grade has been changed once already.
- The student has graduated.
- The class is outside the grade change date window.
How to submit an online grade change
- Login with your PeopleSoft/MyCSUSM login
- Navigate to Faculty Self
- View your schedule for the term in which you would like to change a grade and select
a Grade Roster.
- Select the Request Grade Change
- Select an Official Grade and Reason for the student(s) for whom you would like to change grade(s) and click Submit.
- Verify the grade change shows “Success.”