department menu

Change of Major/Minor

To change or add a major or minor, visit MyCSUSM to make the change. Students are highly encouraged to meet with an academic advisor before the change.

If MyCSUSM does not allow the change, please visit Cougar Central, in Craven 3700, for manual processing.

how to change major infographic