- Former Students and Alumni: To request for CSUSM official transcripts and to access your unofficial transcript, please request to reactivate your MyCSUSM account by contacting Tech Support. Once activated, please refer to the instructions below for requesting official transcripts and viewing unofficial transcripts.
- Delays and closures: Current delays to the mailing system may affect the delivery time of your Official Transcript. Campus closures including approved holidays can also affect processing time, please refer to the academic calendar and holiday observances calendar. In addition, due to the campus closure, the student pick-up option is not available at this time.
- Time-sensitive orders should be requested early to ensure that the recipient receives your transcript(s) prior to any application deadlines or opportunities. Due to the high volume of requests at the beginning and end of each semester, transcript processing time varies.
- Placing orders: All transcript orders need to be made through the student portal MyCSUSM. Please refer to the Transcripts page if you need assistance resetting your portal access.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time.
- Electronic transcript: $6.00 per transcript (same day processing time for most orders)
- Expedited official paper transcript: $6.00 (one business day processing time, additional time for delivery)
- Official paper transcript: Free (7-10 business day processing time, additional time for delivery)
How to Order Official Electronic or Expedited Paper Transcripts
Electronic delivery service and expedited official paper transcripts are provided to CSUSM students and alumni for a fee. Official paper transcripts with normal processing times are still available at no charge. Please refer to the How to Order Official Paper Transcript section for instructions.
Note: If you have additional forms/attachments that need a school signature and/or seal, please submit them via email with your Student ID number to firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting your transcript order. We will email them back to you along with your order. Additional forms/attachments that do not require a school signature or seal can be processed as is.
- Log-in to MyCSUSM*
- Under 'Quick Links', select Official Electronic Transcript
- Follow the instructions on the TranscriptsPlus® order form
*If you lost access to your student account, please request electronic transcripts
How to Order Official Paper Transcripts
Note: If you have additional forms/attachments to be included with your official transcript, please follow the steps below on how to submit your request and send an email to email@example.com with your Student ID number, request number, and additional forms.
Official transcript requests will be processed within 7-10 business days from date of receipt. Processing time does not include mailing times, holidays, or weekends.
- Log-in to your Student Center in MyCSUSM
- Under the 'Academics' drop down, select Transcript: Request Official
- Be sure to review all notes under Information for Students. Complete all required fields, including quantity and address.
How to Print Unofficial Transcripts
Unofficial transcripts do not carry any type of official markings and can be downloaded and printed directly from MyCSUSM. Log-in to your Student Center in MyCSUSM
- Under the 'Academics' drop down, select Transcript: View Unofficial
- Under 'Report Type', select Unofficial Transcript
- Select View Report