- Time-sensitive orders should be requested early to ensure that the recipient receives your transcript(s) prior to any application deadlines or opportunities.
- CSUSM Transcripts: Only California State University San Marcos transcripts will be issued. Copies of transcripts from other schools must be ordered from the original institution.
We offer three options for ordering official transcripts
For ordering details, see the instructions section.
Note: If you have additional forms/attachments that need a school signature and/or seal, please submit them via email with your Student ID number to firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting your transcript order. We will email them back to you along with your order. Additional forms/attachments that do not require a school signature or seal can be processed as is.
How to Order Electronic or Expedited Paper Transcripts via Parchment
- Log-in to MyCSUSM*
- Under 'Quick Links', select Official Electronic Transcript
- Follow the instructions on the TranscriptsPlus® order form
*If you lost access to your student account, please request electronic transcripts directly with Parchment. If you have questions regarding the status of your order with Parchment, you can reach them at (847) 716 3005.
Official transcript requests will be processed within 7-10 business days from date of receipt. Processing time does not include mailing times, holidays, or weekends.
- Log-in to your Student Center in MyCSUSM
- Under the 'Academics' drop down, select Transcript: Request Official
- Be sure to review all notes under Information for Students. Complete all required fields, including quantity and address.
*If you lost access to your student account, please, please request to reactivate your account by contacting Tech Support.
If you have a question about transcripts, you can email our office for more information. Please include your full name (and any other names used at CSUSM) and your CSUSM Student ID number.