Your  Account:


Students can view official grades on MyCSUSM at least two weeks prior to the start of the next term. Students should contact faculty for any questions regarding grades reported.  Refer to the Catalog on definitions of grades.

View My Grades

Grade Changes 

A change of grade may occur only in cases of clerical error or where the instructor reevaluates the original course assignments of a student and discovers an error in the original evaluation.  A change of grade shall not occur as a consequence of the acceptance of additional work or reexamination beyond the specified course requirements.
A request for a change of grade initiated by the student affected shall be directed to the instructor within sixty (60) calendar days of the first day of classes of the regular semester following the award of the grade. If the instructor determines that there is a valid basis for the change, a change of grade form (online or paper) shall be submitted to  the Office of the Registrar.  

To dispute a grade that is not based on a clerical error that has been reviewed by the instructor, please refer to the Grade Appeals page for more information.