Savings Plus Program
- Eligible employees may participate in the IRC 401(K) Thrift Plan and the IRC 457 Defferred Compensation Plans.
- Allows a maximum pre-tax deduction of $22,500 for the 401(K) plan and $22,500 for the 457 Plan for 2023.
- There is no employer matching contribution
- Administered by CalHR/State of California (CSU does not administer these plans).
- Nationwide is the SSP Plan Administrator effective 1/1/2016.
- Go to the CalHR Savings Plus Program official website to learn about the program, maximum contributions amounts, catch-up allowances and adminstration of the program.
- Follow the steps to enroll online.
- Enrollment and changes are handled between employee and CalHR.
For additional information regarding this program, including maximum contribution amounts, catch-up allowances, and administration of the Savings Plus Program, refer to the Savings Plus website.