Creating an Accessible LinkedIn Post
Overall there are not a lot of accessibility considerations needed when making a LinkedIn
post as much of the site is text based and already optimized for different learning
- Add descriptive alternative text any images you post.
- Use closed captioning when sharing a video on LinkedIn from the desktop experience.
Add Descriptive Alt Text
- Upload an image to your post.
- From the Edit your photo screen, select "Add alt text."
- Enter descriptive text in the edit box, then click "next" and complete your post.
Note that on LinkedIn, alt text is limited to 120 characters.