iPads and Cell Phones
All new/upgraded iPad and cellular phone requests must be approved within their own division prior to any action being taken by IITS to deploy equipment.
- Please have your Administrative Coordinator (AC) contact Telephone Operations for a quote, should you need Cellular Service for an iPad or Cell Phone. For iPads
that don't require Cellular Service, please contact Technology Refresh Program. All iPads must be purchased through the campus' Apple Education account. Please see
Apple Website to choose iPad model.
- Once the quote or documentation from Telephone Operations is received, users will
submit a Technology Order Request and furnish the information requested.
- When IITS receives the request, it will be routed to the appropriate fiscal authority,
Department Chair or Manager, and Dean or AVP for eSignature approval. iPads or cell phone purchases requiring monthly service plans will also require Provost/VP
- All requests approved within your division will be released to Telephone Services
staff for processing. Typical processing is 2 weeks.
- All iPad and cell phones must be shipped to University Receiving and are routed to Telephone Operations for documentation purposes prior to being deployed to user.
All iPads and cellular devices purchased (or reimbursed) with State, auxiliary, or sponsored project funds are the property of the State of California (or CSUSM and its auxiliaries).