Media Production Services
Media Production Services can help you produce high quality video, audio, photography, VR, 3D Scans or simply help you branch out into new areas of media. Let us help. It's like having your own private media consultants here
Using Media for Teaching and Learning
CSUSM offers a variety of tools for accomplishing this work, from the very basic to the very advanced. From software to three full production studios, we can support you to accomplish your goals. Contact us with your ideas and availability so we can discuss your goals and how to match them to appropriate technologies. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
What We're About
Media Production Services (MPS) has the pieces you need to produce media for face-to-face and online courses and programs. Our staff expertise and equipment are available to support your needs.
- Lecture capture - Record and deliver presentations that synchronize video, audio, and screen using Zoom.
- Video studio production - Three studios that are well-lit with professional gear and experts to support your needs.
- Field Production - The studios are here to help you or your office produce high quality video/audio content.
- Audio production - ProTools-based audio studios and quiet spaces for individual or group recordings.
- Post-production - Use one of our editing rooms or any computer lab on campus.
- Media delivery - Students can upload their final product to YouTube or Microsoft OneDrive. Faculty and staff can upload to YouTube, Microsoft Stream, Microsoft OneDrive/SharePoint, or Mediasite.
- Live streaming - Utilize our Experts in Livestreaming to host your next Live event! Bring in guest speakers, campus presenters, or simply get your event out to more people.
- Captioning for ADA - All public facing videos need to be captioned. Submit the caption request form and give 72 hours notice (excluding weekends).