The Inspiration Studios (istudios) are 7 studios specially built for video, photo and audio recording. Located in Kellogg library 2nd floor (Kel 2302). Each studio is staffed to answer questions and ensure the needs of clients are met. Reservations are required and you must be a current CSUSM Student, Faculty or Staff member. The iStudios Team would love to work with you on your next media project!
The CSUSM Inspiration Studios
Turning your ideas into reality
Hours of Operation
- Monday-Friday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Whether you need our team to create content or are looking to reserve a space to make your own we have the spaces & team needed.
A fully staffed setup with 2 cameras, mics & 4 Tv's to make your next online event or meeting a breeze. This space also has a wonderful podium/keynote speaker stage.
Cap & Gown Grad Portraits, Staff, Faculty & Student portraits. Styled headshots, Sports Teams and a reservable studios to do your own course work in.
High quality audio recording in our beautiful 3-tiered recording studio. We specialize in multi-track band/instrument recording
Reserve a recording and editing suite. They are ZOOM Capable, offers voice & video recording, audio & video editing
iStudios quick links...
- Questions or Consulting (iStudios@csusm.edu)
- Hybrid Events Studio - 30 People Max (Staffed Event Space)
- Podcast & Zoom Studio - 4 People Max (Staffed Studio)
- Photography - 4 People Max (Staffed Studio)
- Video Production - Large Group (Staffed Studio)
- Music Recording Studio - 6 People Max (Staffed Studio)
- Editing Room - 2 People Max (Not-Staffed)