Inspiration Studios (iStudios)
The CSUSM Inspiration Studios
Kellogg Library 2nd Floor (Kel 2302)
Hours of Operation
- iStudios Facilities (Monday-Friday): 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Streaming & Events: iStudios Live Webpage
The "iStudios" were built to help the campus produce inspiring video, photo, audio & editing. Reservations are required & you must be a current CSUSM student, faculty or staff member. In addition we operate iStudios Live which provides live streaming for CSUSM events, meetings & conferences. Scroll down to see more about our studio spaces and the services we offer. You can also find information about using the studios in our studio guidlines.
Whether you need our team to create content or are looking to reserve a space the iStudios have everything you need.
Podcasting & Zoom Studio for up to 4 People. Nice & cozy vibe w/ 2 TV's for displaying content
A fully staffed setup with 2 cameras, mics & 4 Tv's to make your next online event or meeting a breeze. This space also has a wonderful podium/keynote speaker stage.
Cap & Gown Grad Portraits, Staff, Faculty & Student portraits. Styled headshots, Sports Teams and a reservable studios to do your own course work in.
High quality audio recording in our beautiful 3-tiered recording studio. We specialize in multi-track band/instrument recording
Reserve a recording and editing suite. They are ZOOM Capable, offers voice & video recording, audio & video editing
iStudios quick links...
- Questions or Consulting (iStudios@csusm.edu)
- Hybrid Events Studio - 30 People Max (Staffed Event Space)
- Podcast & Zoom Studio - 4 People Max (Staffed Studio)
- Photography - 4 People Max (Staffed Studio)
- Video Production - Large Group (Staffed Studio)
- Music Recording Studio - 6 People Max (Staffed Studio)
- Editing Room - 2 People Max (Not-Staffed)