Wufoo is the campus's easy to use form-handler. Each department (defined by OU Campus
folders) shares a single Wufoo account across users who need to create and manage
forms. All Wufoo users should be passingly familar with the interworkings of OU Campus.
Depending on your department's needs, Wufoo may or may not be a good option for collecting
user data. Other possible data-collection options are: AdobeSign, Qualtrics, and OnBase.
Experiencing issues with your forms? Check for Wufoo Outages.
- Less work: Does another department already have a form made that your department needs? Just
duplicate and edit it!
- Live updates: As soon as you edit your form, the changes will show up live on your site!
- Smarter forms: Perfect for general questions! Wufoo can direct form responses to different emails
or even show more options all based on user responses!
- Mobile-friendly: Wufoo offers a clean, accessible template that is reactive to different devices.
- Analytics: Wufoo collects analytic information about how a form is interacted wiith.
- Never directly link to a Wufoo form! All Wufoo forms must be embedded in a campus webpage to keep consistent branding
and to not have forms be misinterpreted as a phishing attempt. Learn how to Embed Wufoo on OU Campus.
- Follow Form Naming Conventions.
- Never collect sensitive data, like SSN's or credit card numbers, within a Wufoo form! If you are not sure of the
data classification that you are requesting for - review the Data Classification Standards before creating your form. If you need to request Level 2 or higher data, please
contact email@example.com so we can suggest alternatives for hosting your form.
- Do not integrate AdobeSign in Wufoo!
This linking of products is not supported by the CSUSM Wufoo or AdobeSign teams and
we do not encourage the process as it does not really save any time or resources.
- If you need multiple user signatures: then we recommend using AdobeSign only.
- If you need a single user’s signature: then we recommend using Qualtrics.
- Wufoo should not be used for long-term file upload storage! Wufoo is not a database and has limited file upload space. If you are needing to store file uploads
from a form, please use Qualtrics..
The Wufoo guides have been moved.
Go to Wufoo Guides