Customizing your Message
Code Allowed in Opt-In Messages
|What it does
|<strong> Your text here </strong>
|Bolds your text for additional emphasis
Creates a bulleted list of items. You need both the <ul> and the <li> for the code to render a list.
Creates a numbered list of items. You need both the <ol> and the <li> for the code to render a list.
|Creates a line break
Noo ther HTML code is allowed in messages including: underlined text, custom text colors, and resized text.
How to Add Emojis
Be sure to not use emojis as a replacement for words as they may not be interpreted correctly by all users.
- With Chrome as your browser, right-click in the text area that you want to add the emoji to.
- Click the Emoji option in the fly-out menu.
- An emoji list will appear, start scrolling to find the emoji you are looking for -or- typing the name of the emoji to filter the list.
- Click on the emoji to insert into your message.
- Open the Emoji Unicode Table and find an emoji you want to use in your message.
- Highlight the emoji with your mouse.
- Copy the icon you want to use and paste it into your message's title or body content. Your emoji should immediately display.
- Continue your message and Save.