Need to embed an approved third-party product to your page? The iFrame Snippet can
- Navigate to the page that is intended to host the iFrame snippet.
- Select to begin editing content area.
- Click to the area on your page that you would like to add an iFrame snippet.
- In the toolbar, click the (second row, near the right) -OR- the on the top-right of your page to open the side bar. Click the Snippets header to expand.
- Select iFrame from the Snippets menu.
- The snippet will be added to your page. It will look like a table:
- Fill in the table provided with the iFrame URL and the Title of the third party product you want to add.
Optional: Add in a height number to set the height of your iFrame. The default selection
is 500 pixels.
- Click in the toolbar to save your changes.
- Once saved, the iFrame snippet will transform from a table into a page element.
- the page to apply the iFrame to the live site.
Approved iFrame Products:
- Google Calendar
- Green Rope Forms
Attempting to add a non-approved product will result in a red error message on your page preview in OU Campus. The error message and iFrame element will not publish to the live site.
If you need to add a product that is not listed above, please contact email@example.com so we can do a full security and accessibility review and evaluate the product.
Please note: Products may be rejected from being added to the website if the product does not
pass the evaluation criteria.
Back to Module