Qualtrics is an easy-to-use and full-featured survey tool that is now freely available to CSUSM faculty, staff, and students. Users are required to follow campus survey policies and accessibility requirements.
- Quick survey builder guides the survey creation process
- Send and track participation invitations and reminders
- Display survey results, graphically and statistically
- Export data to Excel or SPSS
I need help with Qualtrics:
General Qualtrics Support by a Qualtrics representative:
- Log in to the Support Center
- Click "Sign in with SSO"
- Type in "CSUSM" for the organization name, and log in with your campus information.
Logging in is required for submitting Support Tickets to Qualtrics for security reasons.
Student Qualtrics Support:
Please go to the Academic Support Portal
Other Support Options:
- Step by Step Guides by Qualtrics
- Live Training by Qualtrics
- Check out the FAQ or the Qualtrics Guides
I need increased permissions:
- To request increased permissions, contact Qualtrics@csusm.edu
Discuss best practices with other Qualtrics users in the Qualtrics Community. Check out the FAQ to learn more.
Qualtrics makes regular updates to their software that could affect functionality. Follow their upgrades page to learn more.
Qualtrics Legacy Single-Response Report to Be Deprecated in February 2023
December 21 notice
Qualtrics is planning on Deprecating legacy single-response reports.
What is the change?
The legacy single response report is a URL that displays a report for a single survey response. These URLs are no longer generated by any workflows in the Qualtrics platform. However, there might be users at Chapman University who manually created these URLs in email triggers or email tasks, by using piped text to add the response Id into the URL. After February 18, 2023, these URLs will no longer work, and will instead return an error.
Any email task or email trigger where the user has manually created the legacy response report URL needs to be migrated to use the new single response report solution. There are 2 ways to switch to this new solution:
- Create an email task via Workflows and enable the “Include Response Report” option. This will automatically include a response report link in your email.
- Use an embedded data field in your email task to pipe in the new single response report URL.
This migration must be completed before February 18, 2023. Legacy single-response URLs will no longer work after that date.