Adobe Creative Cloud
CSUSM provides currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff with free Adobe software for their campus computers and their home computers. Adobe Creative Cloud includes a variety of creative applications for both desktop and mobile usage. Whether looking to edit images with Photoshop or add animations using Character Animator, the software allows your creativity to shine.
- Acrobat Pro
- Adobe Audition
- Adobe Muse
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe XD
- After Effects
- Character Animator
- Fuse (Beta)
- Lightroom Classic
- Media Encoder
- Spark (online)
Any software title not listed will need to be purchased individually from Adobe.
Complete list of all the software titles available with the campus license.
Install Adobe Creative Suite
I want to install on a personal owned device:
I want to install on a campus computer:
- Faculty and staff that need assistance installing on a campus computer contact the email@example.com.
- Students can access InDesign and Photoshop on campus computers. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request additional Adobe products.
- Where can I find help?
- Are there any limitations and restrictions on using Creative Cloud?
Adobe allows you to download applications on no more than two separate computers. You will need to be signed in to use them. CSUSM provides redemption codes for faculty, staff, and students but does not cover community members or auxiliary program members.
- Are there any software requirements?
Requirements vary per application. Visit Adobe Help for more information.
- Are there specific computer requirements?
- An internet connection is required to download and authenticate with Adobe Cloud
- Up to 12GB of hard drive space if installing all applications
- Specific requires vary by application. Visit Adobe System Requirements for more information.
- Do I keep my data forever?
As long as you are a currently enrolled student with the university, you will continue to have access to the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
However, If you wish to retain your data after graduating, be sure to back up your data onto a personal cloud storage solution prior to leaving to avoid losing data.