- Sign in with your campus email address
- Students will need to replace @cougars.csusm.edu with @csusm.edu in order to login.
2. Select the first option - Work or School Account.
3. Enter your email address password as shown below.
4. Satisfy the Duo multi-factor authentication request - select either option below.
iOS Duo Push Example iOS Duo Mobile App Passcode Example
5. If you are using your personal machine, select Yes to stay signed in. We recommend not to select this option if you are using a public system.
6. Once you have signed in, you will need to select at least one of the options shown below to use as a recovery method. Select either Phone or Email to start the setup.
7. In this example, we will demonstrate adding a phone. Select a country code and enter the phone number you plan to use. Click text me or call me to request a verification code.
8. If you have elected to use the phone method, you will enter the code you receive either in a text message or via a phone call. If you have opted to use the email recovery method, you will receive an email with your verification code. Enter your code and click verify.
9. When you have completed enrollment for either your phone, email or both, you will see a green checkmark as shown below. You may click finish and close your browser.