How to Change Your Password
- Click the button/link below to create or change your password:
Create or Change Password
- Sign in with your campus email address
3. Select the first option - Work or School Account.
4. Enter your email address password as shown below.
5. Satisfy the Duo multi-factor authentication request - select either option below.
iOS Duo Push Example iOS Duo Mobile App Passcode Example
6. If you are using your personal machine, select Yes to stay signed in. We recommend not to select this option if you are using a public system.
7. Click the Gear icon located next to your username.
8. Click 'Change Password'
9. Enter your old (current) password, then enter your new password in both fields.
- Passwords/phrases will be valid for one year.
- Passwords/phrases must be a minimum of 15 characters, a maximum of 32.
- Passwords/phrases do not require capital or lowercase letters or special characters.
10. You're done! Your password will now update on all campus systems. Please be sure to update all of your devices that may store your campus username and password.
- Campus WiFi profile on your mobile device