Devices or Accessories Excluded from Review
The following items are considered pre-approved items and do not require a formal review for compatibility before purchase:
Peripherals or Accessories:
- Mice or mousepads
- Keyboards (wired or wireless)
- Presenter devices (powerpoint clickers)
- Basic external hard drives (this does not include backup systems or disk raids that
may require review with IITS).
- Simple USB microphones
- Various computer cables or adapters (ex: HDMI, VGA, USB)
- Power adapters or replacement power supplies
- Duo key fobs
- Individual-use subscriptions for content services. Examples include a subscription
for a journal or other publication that will only be accessed by a single individual.